[council]

[council] IDN Task Force

Council members,

I have not received any appointee from the ccTLD, registrar,
gTLD(Miriam used to be member on behalf of Roger), ISP yet.

The current members of this Task Force are
Grant(Business), Guillermo(IP), YJ(NCDNHC).

As observing and comparing the progress of ICANN Board's
IDN WG and NC's IDN WG, I realized that it is desirable not to
chair this Task Force. Without trust and belief, this task force
is not moving forward at all.

NC is supposed to provide its expertise regarding Domain
Names to the Board, which this time again NC seems to fail.
Hoping NC can achieve its goal properly, I would remain a
member of IDN TF which I will contribute within my capacity.

Until there is a chair volunteer or informal election within this
group, I will keep this group warming.

YJ