[council]

Re: [council] dnso Secretariat Services

Thank you, Erica.

Regarding this matter, let me clarify some points with you.

Is it normal practice for people to have five days or so
to prepare a proposal for secretariat or entiy?

Since this is DNSO secretariat, can you share what will be
the next steps with its timelines and who are going to decide
the secretariat on behalf of DNSO?

Search Committee composed of 4 or so people?
NC?
GA and NC?

It's all unclear to me.

I know the concept of efficiency, however, transparency is also
important. When DNSO decides its own secretariat, I think it
should invite more participation and guidance.

Thanks,
YJ