[council]

Re: [council] NC task forces composition

Thanks for clarifying this, Philip. My understanding
was that gTLDs' "official" nominee was Cary Karp.
Roger is welcome to consult with the group and we will
welcome his input because of his special position
with respect to the Verisign divestiture.

>>> "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be> 07/30/01 12:27 PM >>>
(Based on this I would ask the gTLD constituency to re-consider its nominations for the dot org and UDRP task forces.)

Philip