[ga] Sorry for the questions

I would like to post directly to the ga-full but cannot find a way
without unsubscribing to the ga-list.  I personally have learned that
there is a basic pg13 requirement on this list and sometimes I want to
talk in a more R-rated manner.  How can I switch back and forth.  The
general world calls that adult talk versus appropriate for children but
here I have come to accept it means something entirely different.  Hey
thats cool I just want directions to the neighborhood watering hole
without inviting my mother-in-law to come.

Also I believe that the sub-lists should resolve to the GA-Full so folks
can pick up the subtopics and discuss them in a more "adult" forum.

Sincerely,
Eric