Re: [ga] ALSC's Structural Options

Contributors,

Has anyone else ever heard of the phrase "the pot calling the kettle black"?

Danny thank you for providing us with another nice site, which aids in
research and information.
Thank you also to Brett and Michael for their very helpful sites.
Ms. Rony's site should be studied by anyone before they udder (sp) a word on
this list.
Stakeholders by Joanna is very constant and helpful.

What we need is more and not less of these sites.  Although at this very
second my other computer is still looking up dnsga.org and cannot seem to find
it, oh it just came up and it is looking good.  We should all work together to
foster the growth and development of international standards for the integrity
of the domain name system.

Eric,