Re: [ga] ALSC's Structural Options

Dear William,

Mia Culpa, I forgot to add your http://www.userfriendly.com/transfer.html as a
helpful tool for those of us trying to learn from the abundance of websites that
have educational value, even if they may be commercial in point.

"marketing is education and education is marketing"  Every time we learn a little
more we know a little more.

"William X. Walsh" wrote:

> Hello Joanna,
>
> Or take a look at his own DNSGA.org site.  :)
>
> Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle, he's black too.

May I make an outreach suggestion?  As can be viewed below each message from this
list carries the following language;

Couldn't we just add the helpful links from helpful sites?

Sincerely,
Eric