Re: [ga] Re: [announce] NC telecon 16 August 2001 - agenda

Kristy and all assembly members,

  Yes, using "Budget Constraints" as an excuse is hardly convincing
any longer.  Never was with me or our organization members!
It seems that there are no "Budget Constraints" for $72k expense
accounts for EACH ICANN BOD member, but their are
"Budget Constraints" for video conferencing of ICANN or
DNSO meetings...  ????

Kristy McKee wrote:

> <snip>
>
> >   3. The NC will not be webcast due to budget constraints.
> <snip>
>
> Another year goes by with millions of people video conferencing and not one
> DNSO meeting can.  Makes one wonder what "budget constraints" really refers
> to.  Could someone please send a book of commonly misused words and word
> combinations by the DNSO and ICANN to explain what words like "budget
> constraints" mean according to their definition.  According to all the
> dictionaries I have checked out it means the DNSO can not afford video
> conferencing which we all know is a bunch of bologna.
>
> :)
>
> ~k

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827