Re: [ga] The clock is ticking...

Contributors,

I find it a bit disconcerting that the corporation which is supposed to "govern"
the "internet" would not have an automated billing system, with e-commerce
solutions.  I understand the Luis Touton has a vast array of servers and has
stockpiled a vast amount of internet assets for ICANN, why are these not being
programmed to assure these things are automatic and open and transparent?  How many
IPs does ICANN have?  How many servers?

There is simply something very wrong here.  OTOH it is truly sad that these
mentioned groups chose not to pay a bill because the service provided is so bad as
to not be a priority.

Sincerely,
Eric