Re: [ga] Creation of three constituencies - one at a time.

Jefsey,

As you know I am a cowboy, but I also have a doctorate, and I also familiarly
represent  the individual interests of my many friends in South East Asia.  I
was also fortunately given the privilege of spending a year under Pierre in the
American College in Paris.  When I recently joined our children in the
outskirts of Mexico DF I realized I had no right to do anything but fight for
their freedom through information.  I have been non refuted in claims to dot
commoner representation.  I have with great humility lost many elections within
and without this body.  In the Internet and especially in ICaNN I have no home,
we desperately need an IUC.  I have been graciously extended the opportunity
from my bosses to join in your crusade for individual users to have a voice in
the Internet.  I am compiling a list of just plain old users to join in your
cause.  Please lead us into a representative body.  My people are of the
opinion that as an ICANN member of the BoD you would be our best friend.  But
please lead us in this concept first.

My dot commoners and myself lend ourselves to your cause which from this day
forward we call our own.

Sincerely and with gratitude,

Eric,