Re: [ga] who handles registrar complaints?

Dear Mr. Smith,

I read your request for reconsideration. I also read the result.  Now I
read this and I have to say;
Damn fine question!!

Who resolves customer complaints against registrars?

We set up a privacy invading Whois and a law changing UDRP for the IP
constituency, perhaps if we had an Individuals and a Registrants
constituency we could get the same for our individual customer
complaints.

thank you for pointing this out so well.

Sincerely,
Eric