Re: [ga] A question regarding the NC Vote...

Danny and all assembly members,

  This is indeed and interesting question.  One where there is not
provision
in the ICANN bylaws to cover.  Perhaps a vote is needed by the assembly
members on yet to be proposed propositions as to a solution to deal with

this likely unexpected circumstance or situation?

Resolutions anyone?

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

>   Dear Philip,
>
> Allow me to raise a point of order...
>
> The ccTLD Constituency has already formally voted to withdraw from the
> DNSO.
> They have also declared that "On that basis members will not
> contribute to
> expenses for DNSO activities after 30 June 2001."
>
> This being the case, how can we allow Oscar Alejandro Robles Garay,
> Elisabeth
> Porteneuve and Peter de Blanc to participate in the vote to select the
> next
> Director to represent the DNSO?
>
> Best regards,
> Danny Younger

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827