[ga] Give till it hurts

Credit Card Payments Now Accepted

Marina del Rey, California, USA (13 August 2001) Beginning immediately,
persons wishing to make contributions or certain other payments under US
$2500 to ICANN may do so by credit card (Maestro, Mastercard, and Visa).
This additional payment mechanism should simplify, and reduce bank
service fees for, payments made by ICANN constituents outside the United
States. To make a credit-card payment, please fill out and submit the
Credit Card Payment Form posted on the ICANN website.
<http://www.icann.org/financials/credit.htm>

I will have to get my card out.  I wonder what these "certain other
payments" are?  What kind of favors can I purchase?  Is there a menu?

Russ Smith