Re: [ga] Review TF deadline

Kristy and all assembly members,

  I agree with your assessment Kristy, as do our members.  I also agree
that a number, possibly a consensus >;) believes that this discussion
or debate, pick you Poisson, is better dropped.  However one cannot
determine if a consensus exists unless it can be MEASURED!
This seems to be where the crux of the problem with if there is
a CONSENSUS exists between the ICANN BoD, NC and the
ICANN staff, and the dictionary definition exists....

Kristy McKee wrote:

> >6. Consensus.  Lead Milton
> >The GA has not reached consensus on consensus, but two concerns appear:
> >- the word "consensus" is hardcoded in some ICANN documents and cannot
> >therefore be dropped (http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg00292.html);
> >- some people in the GA find that the discussion on this item is
> >unnecessarily diverting focus from more important and urgent matters and
> >would be in favour of dropping the subject.
>
> MILTON, WE ARE NOT IN FAVOR OF DROPPING THE SUBJECT:  WE ARE IN FAVOR OF
> CORRECTING THE PROBLEM.  THE PROBLEM IS THE ICANN AND THE DICTIONARY HAVE
> CONFLICTING DEFINITIONS OF ONE WORD AND OBVIOUSLY THE DICTIONARY IS THE
> AUTHORITY AND THE ICANN IS INCORRECT.
>
> (Roberto said to be loud).
>
> ~k

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827