[ga] GA's .org and IDN Task Force members?

Dear Elisabeth,

I have been asked by Milton when we can submit a candidate for the .org Task
Force.  As you know, we also need to submit a candidate for the IDN task
Force.  Can you advise when the Secretariat might be able to arrange for
these elections?  I realize that you have previously offered to make such
arrangements, and I have noted that Phil Sheppard has approved our
participation in the IDN TF:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg00293.html

As the Council has voted not to start their election until the 8th of
September, there should be time for the GA to conclude this matter without
creating an undue burden on the Secretariat.

Please advise/thank you.

Danny