Re: [ga] FW: ICANN meeting in Montevideo

Dear concerned contributors,

I believe I have found a solution to many problems for ICANN and I beg thee to take
this seriously.

Below is a portion of a very heartening exchange between two participants who clearly
represent what is an abiding desire to do well for the internet.  I believe the good
represented here is embodied in Jefsey and Joanna also as the run for a seat to
represent my dotcommoners.

The sole member of the Registry Constituency should fund, during this incubation
period, the GA functions.   I believe they would do well to meet Mr. Williams words of
contribution.  I know that the men and women of vision within the registry know that
Public Relations will play a large part in their 10 year success strategy.  We all
know that the GA is THE forum in which there is the best chance for true openness and
transparency.  In the recent release by ICANN and Verisign they thrice indicated a
desire to implement policies recommended by the DNSO, of which the GA is the only
bottoms up voice.  I suggest we move forward in this regard.

Sincerely,
Eric

<Please note there is major snippage here>