Re: [ga] french candidate Eric Jonvel - ICANN meeting inMontevideo

on 8/24/01 9:51 PM, Jefsey Morfin at jefsey@wanadoo.fr wrote:

<snip>

>I do not undestand that candidates and NC members
> must purchase the right to share in decisions.
>
> I find this unfair, dishonnest, and most of all totally inneficient ...
> Don't you?
>
> Jefsey

Yes.

Regards,

Joanna

The URLs for Best Practices: DNSO Citation:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/gaindex.html
(Under "Other Information Documents"; "August 2001:
Proposal for Best Practices for the DNSO GA")
Part I:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BestPractices.html
Part II:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BP-flowchart.pdf
(Access to the .pdf file requires installing the Adobe Acrobat
Reader, which is available for free down load at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.)