[ga] ALSC report to be issued on Monday

Dear members,

The following is a message that I have received from the ALSC:

The At-Large Study Committee will be releasing its draft report regarding
At-Large membership on Monday, August 27.  The Committee members are eager
to hear the DNSO General Assembly's perspectives and would like the
opportunity to discuss the ALSC's draft recommendations.  Would it be
possible to have some time on your agenda in Montevideo on September 8 for
an ALSC presentation and discussion of the draft report?

In addition, I wanted to make sure the GA is aware of the ALSC's Montevideo
outreach meeting, which is scheduled for September 7, 10:00 -12:00 and
17:00 - 19:00.  The meeting will focus on the ALSC's draft report and the
General Assembly's participation would be appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Denise Michel
Executive Director
At Large Study Committee
dmichel@atlargestudy.org

I am currently organizing the timeslots for the GA session in Montevideo, and
will be posting a tentative schedule within a few days.  If there are
scheduling suggestions to be made, please feel free to let me know.  Everyone
wishing to speak at Montevideo will be provided with an opportunity to do so.

Best regards,
Danny