[ga] Motion for new moderators and some leadership from the Chair

I ask the chair to set all our moderators aside, and to appoint 2
new ones, who are directed by the chair to make decisions
independently, and not by committee.

The current situation has led to a complete stagnation of the rules
process, and those who violate the rules are getting away with SEVERAL
violations while the moderators site around trying to agree.

That is not what the rules we voted on called for, and it's time that
the Chair showed some leadership and resolved the problem.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>