Re: ASO+PSO Directors [Was: Re: [ga] french candidate Eric Jonvel]

Apologies. Roberto is right.
I was so sure due to mails received from PSO/ASO mailing lists that I did
not check.
I just spent a lot of time trying to understand which meeting I confused with.
(Prague? rings a bell? or is it Elzeihmer?).
Apologies again.
Jefsey