Re: [ga] Status of the Review Task Force

Roberto, or anyone else please correct my misimpression if it is one.

What is on the table now between the ALSO, Individuals and the current DNSO GA
is absolutely no representation for those without domain names registered in
their own names. (I purposefully leave out the proviso for membership in the GA
due to WG involvement as we seem to have switched to TFs)

If this is so, it is a very sad day for dotcommoners.

Also I ask all of you fine workers that insisted the make-up of the Individuals
could exclude non-domain nameholders because they would be covered by the
At-Large to act responsibly with this change.  I was always under the impression
that 85% of the net usage would indicate stockholders.

Sincerely,
Eric