[ga] ALSC draft -- Outreach

I note that the ALSC draft report is still not published as "New and Noteworthy" on ICANN's main website.  As the potential re-structuring of the ICANN organization is certainly worthy of considerable discussion, would it not be appropriate to prominently cite the document and to create a public forum link so that public comments might be received?

Outreach is a pro-active effort.  If we truly wish to obtain consensus, we should endeavor in good faith to make it possible for the public to become aware of the issues and to respond accordingly.