[ga] Re: Membership

Dear Eric,

Sorry that I haven't fully answered your question, "who owns ICANN?"  By the
way, it's not me.

As I am engaged in other matters at the moment, perhaps you may wish to first
review the 1999 United States Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
Form 990,  Form 990 Schedule A,  Form 4562, and the California Exempt
Organization Annual Information Return  found at:
http://www.icann.org/financials/

This should answer some of your questions, and doubtless it will prompt a few
more :)