Re: [ga] FYI: IANA Report on .au (Australia) redelegation

You know that ICANN was granted its' position based upon the same
assumption, its' paperwork looked good.  As it got into practice the
At-Large was suspended and it was determined to not follow the original
intent of the paperwork.  There are many now that argue to ignore the
paperwork altogether for various reasons.  I would implore all concerned
not to change a thing until there is an actually elected at large fully
operational board.  Lest they go down ICANNs path.

Eric