Re: [ga] Post-Montevideo: The Great Restructuring

Thanks very much, Alexander, for providing such a handy resource for us all.

I would be most interested to confine myself to the topic The Great
Restructuring and I would like to urge all to bring  their proposals,
idea's and arguments on the ga-icann sublist.

At the same time, it would be good to also bring the serious participants
in forum@atlargestudy.org into this GA subslist and turn it into a
recognized WG.

It is clear that the ALSO proposal is moving the goal posts for the
Individual DN holders once again and I have perceived a widespread feeling
in Montevideo that the DNSO in its current shape, in spite of my plea to
rescue it by inserting the IC into it,  will not survive.

This would mean at the least that we will have to start thinking about a
new GA (of the SO's)

--Joop