Re: [ga] Condolences/WORK

Dear All,

I have just learned of some friends that have perished.  But I have also just
learned that much connection for some farmers selling rice and coffee in
Southeast Asia has been lost.  World Wide it seems trade centers in various
countries relied on connectivity through the World Trade Center to communicate
buying and selling.  These "links" will need to be reestablished.  Because of
this great loss and the resulting loss of communication throughout the world
some of our poorest children will go even more hungry.

As Jefsey and Roeland and Leah made so clear, we have an obligation to get this
right and to keep right on working.  We must reduce our cynicism, increase our
synergism and get this inter connectivity up to its' highest ability.  I bow
once again to the fine people who can make this work.  Please carry on in a
more enlightened fashion and save our children.

Sincerely,
Eric

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> I too wish to express my condolences and sympathies to all the victims and
> families affected by these heinous acts.

Roeland,

The only prevention of further tragedy
is mental strength and resistance to fear. Have faith, stay calm, go about
normal business, where possible and prudent, and above all, do not over
react.

Again, my heartfelt sympathies to those directly involved in this tragedy.

--
R O E L A N D  M J  M E Y E R