Re: Re[2]: [ga] Registrars Draft: Transfers

> Ross,
> In that case, it seems appropriate and not an unreasonable to request to
at
> least clarify the bankrupcy clause. For the benefit of individual and
small
> business Registrants, would the Registrar community please expand on how
it
> determines/ proposes to determine a Registrant is pending bankrupcy:-
>
> 1. with respect to Registrants based in the USA
> 2. with respect to Registrants based in other territories

This is entirely Registrar dependant and is not an mandatory condition.
Specifically, if a registrar chooses not to verify "pending bankruptcy",
there is no requirement to do so. If the implication is that this is largely
a useless condition, I would agree. Other registrars might think otherwise,
but within this agreement, that is there perogative.

-rwr