Re: [ga] DNSO Review Task Force

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:54:25 +0000, "Roberto Gaetano"
<ga_list@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Appendix B
>Criteria for establishing new DNSO constituencies

Thanks for the report Roberto.  While disappointing some changes such
as GA Chair elections have not been made it is nice to now have a
clear template to measure an individual's constituency application
against.

What I propose to interested people is that we put together an
application that answers all questions posed below.  We try and gain
maximum agreement on each component and when we have a final
application we ask as many people as possible to lend their name in
support to it.

I suggest that rather than have one person go away and do a personal
draft of the whole thing we work through the 8 major chapters one by
one.  People can all contribute their own wordings and we merge
together to get the best overall result before heading onto the next
section.

It would be nice to have this done in time for Los Angeles.  Not even
necessarily to ask the Board to make a decision at that meeting but to
physically gain more signatures for the petition and lobby key people.
Then present to the Board for their consideration at the next meeting?

DPF

--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527