[ga] Re: NextDraft {10.2.01} Nato Follows the Trail

Now you are rocking bro,

Thank you and good luck.  This is top notch.  I only wish it were
hourly.  By increasing the fine news services that cover tech news and
bring more to the forefront we will crush the great divide as though it
did not exist.  Within the GA we need more coverage in order to bring
the voice of the small to a point where it is heard by the large.

Sincerely,
Eric

NextDraft wrote:

> EXTRA . . . EXTRA . . . and then some
> NextDraft
> --> by Dave Pell + 10.2.01 + Tuesday

o THE FRONT SECTION ... Nato Follows the Trail

* IN OTHER NEWS ... Fed Cuts Rates Again

* GETTING THE PICTURE ... Car Salesmen Face New Economy

* THE COLUMN ... Much Ado, Then Nothing

* DAVENETICS TECH ... The Bigger They Are...

* POP CULTURE ... Reality Shows Face Reality

* ETC, ETC ... Cop a Plea, Take a Hike