[ga] Re: Memo to Stuart Lynn

Dear Danny:

Thank you for your note and your clarification. I appreciate your
desire to minimize conflict between the security agenda and your
proposed GA session.

That security agenda is still shaping up, and I cannot give you
details at this time. We will post details as soon as they become
available. However, the most likely scenario for Tuesday, November 13
is that the morning will be devoted to plenary sessions composed of
key speakers and panel discussions laying out critical security
considerations and perspectives. The afternoon will be the start of a
series of small workgroup meetings addressing particular security
topics to flesh out some of the major concerns through dialog and
discussion. These will feed into the efforts of the following day.

I think many of those who participate in the GA will find morning and
afternoon to be of interest. And we would welcome the broadest
possible involvement  so that we can all benefit from the best advice.

With regards
Stuart

--

Stuart Lynn