Re: [ga] Re: Memo to Stuart Lynn

Jefsey and all assembly members,

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> On 00:15 04/10/01, M. Stuart Lynn said:
> >I think many of those who participate in the GA will find morning and
> >afternoon to be of interest. And we would welcome the broadest possible
> >involvement so that we can all benefit from the best advice.
>
> I am not sure Stuart Lynn has better understood the ICANN organization than
> our BC troika has understood BC rules. DNSO is not here to benefit from
> education and advice but to advise or guide the BoD on DNS related issues,
> including security,and Stuart is here to conduct the BoD decisions.

  I must say personally that Mr. Lynn's comments to which you respond to
here specifically seems to smack of dismissal of the DNSO and the GA
in particular, much along the same lines a la Mike Roberts some weeks
ago.  However I personally am not surprised at this political mindset
and posturing.

> These are blind guides leading the seeing, and if one blind person guides
> his betters, he will be the one to fall into the ditch.

  It would certainly seem this to be the case given Mr. Lynn's own comments
you responded to above.  Perhaps Mr. Lynn would like to redress?

> Jefsey

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827