Re: [ga] Immediate Action (Was Re: Recall of GA Chair)

--- Dan Steinberg <synthesis@videotron.ca> wrote:

> Just in case, if I have something to report that
> requires immediate action by the
> GA (like consensus on an issue), can I count ou you
> all for a quick turnaround?

Dan,

As precedence shows, the GA can switch subjects and
address the issue on a moment's notice, but consensus?

I'm not sure the GA has reached an agreed-upon
consensus on any issue, ever.

Immediate discussion, yes.  Immediate action, maybe
not.

Jason Graff