Re: [ga] Use of ccTLDs as generics?

I'm sorry, I still dont' understand.  OK, you are "concerned".  But false
marketing, if it exists, is an issue for the consumer protection law of
the various states, not ICANN.  What is it you think should be the action
item as a result of your concern?  Please answer, and don't just send me
back to the same URL for the third time.

		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                 -->It's very hot and humid here.<--