RE: Re[4]: [ga] cenam fortunae

If they all have the same policy-set then, to the consumer, it doesn't
matter how many there are. I think that you know my standards by now
William. I published them in Oct98. None of the current "Registries" meet
them and with the sole exception of Verisign/NSI, none of them have proven
to have the capability to meet those standards. That goes for the inclusive
roots as well. None of them are willing/able to deliver the service level
required. ICANN is unwilling to raise the bar as well.