[ga] Tell me where to send your 24-pc Tool Kit

Title: Email

Dear Friend,
I have your deluxe 24-Piece Tool Kit from the American Homeowners Association. It’s FREE. But I need to know where to send it. Click Here and complete the form within the next 48 hours so I can ship it to you immediately.

It’s handy for your house or car, and it makes a great gift. Plus you can try all of our money-saving membership benefits FREE for a full month. Act Now

Because of our massive nationwide buying power, we’re able to negotiate ultra deep discounts for our members. You can instantly:
- save up to 66% on tools, electronics, gifts, clothes, and more.
- fly anywhere for the guaranteed lowest ticket price.
- stay at top hotels and resorts worldwide for half price.
- cut your insurance rates by 15% for your home and car.
- get free access to over 50,000 money-saving grocery coupons.

Try AHA and experience the benefits for yourself. Our members save on repairs, insurance, groceries, special vacation deals, and more than twenty other member benefits, and get a subscription to HOME Magazine included at no additional cost!

This offer is risk-free, registration only takes a minute and is completely secure. It's that easy. Your satisfaction is guaranteed because our credibility is on the line.

Sincerely,
Richard Roll
American Homeowners Association (AHA)®
"America's #1 Homeowner Organization Since 1994"
Stamford, CT 06905

P.S.: This offer is only valid for the next 48 hours, so Act Now!

(Offer open to U.S. Residents only & credit card customers only. A small $2.95 shipping & handling charge applies)

Accept your trial membership in the AHA in the next 48 hours and you will not only help your family, you will also help the families of the September 11th tragedy. AHA will donate a portion of your membership fee to the September 11th Fund of the United Way of New York City.

AMERICA'S #1 HOMEOWNER ORGANIZATION since 1994
Copyright 2001, American Homeowners Association (AHA). All rights reserved.