[ga] Re: VeriSign/RealNames - XTNS

Tim,

For the XTNS "domains" to work, Microsoft needs to treat the address bar
entry as a keyword so that it gets bounced to Realnames and Realnames needs
to recognise it is an XTNS domain and not one of their own keywords.  So
Microsoft are treating it as a dotted keyword - on what technical basis are
you claiming that it isn't?

You were making statements about the www. store. corp. and sex. domains
being visible by 360,000,000 internet users and taking orders for them [
this is before you started calling it a preregistration, which from the
number of posts on your message board was clearly not what your customers
were led to believe ].

Please give just a single example of a single working www. store. corp. or
sex. XTNS "domain" that is visible to 360,000,000 internet users.

And for the sake of my sanity, can you also tell me where on your site it
mentions the www. etc "domains" and where they can be registered?

Regards

Paul Cotton