Re: [ga] Re: Task Force appointees

If for the TFs a GA committee is established and uses one of the
sublists to
conduct it's  business using the Alt Chair as facilitator and list chair
of the
committees required to summarize and report to the GA, much work could
be
accomplished and true open and transparent input from the GA implemented
in short
order.  We could even consider the designated delegates to be interim
until a
committee determines the chair and therefor delegate.

This way Our chair could just designate a list and say William is
interim delegate
and chair until such time as the newly formed committee changes that.
The best
practices give us a great guide and as with most committees those
willing and able
to contribute and truly interested end up doing the best job, while
through
transparency are held accountable to bottoms up.

Also in this regard we could get participation from those interested but
to busy
elsewhere to take on the whole task.  Also by sub delegating some work
our delegate
would be better armed and more effective.

Just some thoughts from a lowly dotcommnoner.

Organization that splinters is bad, that which creates ease is good.

Sincerely,
Eric