Re: [ga] Re: Recent BC Membership Decision

Danny and all assembly members,

  I believe that light is pretty blinding already!  >:)  As we also have
had similar problems reported to this forum (See archives) regarding the
BC, as have others.  However I am sure that I along with many other
of our stakeholders or interested parties would also still be interested
in andy PUBLIC comments of information that Marylyn could shed
upon this incident of some importance.

  I would also suggest in that Eric Dierker is our outreach person,
the perhaps he can work with the BC in getting this problem
resolved to the satisfaction of New.Net and the BC.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> As Marilyn Cade is a member of the BC Credentials Committee, perhaps she can
> shed some further light on this process...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827