[ga] Best Free Offers and Discounts on the Web!

Title: Email

FreeShop.com

Welcome to the Freeshop.com e-Newsletter!
Check out our incredible FREE offers this week! Take a look at the amazing deals we have for you. We've put together all the best free stuff all in one place!

Featured In this Issue:

Find Huge Deals Every Week!
SAVE $10 off on orders of $50 or more!

Click here to see more details

Everything you need all in one place. The FreeShop Shopping Mall is designed for online shoppers like you. Shop from over 500 name brand merchants and more than 350,000 products at the New FreeShop Shopping Mall. Best of all you will find Free deals everyday!

Shop from top name brands such as America!, Bombay, Brylane Home, Fisher-Price Toys, Hammacher Schlemmer, Harry & David, Ross-Simons and The Sharper Image just to name a few.

Computers and Phones
Computers and Phones
They’re functional and fun--check out the latest in computers and phones from brand names like Apple, Toshiba, Panasonic, Canon, and Sony. Shop Now
Portables & Cameras
Portables & Cameras
If you are on the go and want to take your music with you, check out our mp3 players and other cool gadgets! Get ready for Family gatherings with the latest in cameras & camcorders from Canon, Sony, Konica, Minolta, and more. Shop Now
Home Theater

Home Theater
Get the most out of your home entertainment stereo and video systems with brand name components from Bose, JVC, and Phillips, among others. Shop Now

Slipcovers by Mail
Slipcovers by Mail
Now you can cover old furniture or redecorate quickly and easily with ready-made slipcovers from Sure Fit. Available in chair, loveseat, sofa, wing chair, recliner, dining chair and ottoman sizes. Beautiful upholstery-weight fabrics such as velvet, denim, cotton duck and chenille.
Request a catalog
Select Comfort
Select Comfort
Learn more about the benefits of good sleep. The revolutionary SELECT COMFORT Sleep System uses patented air cushions to adjust to your unique body shape for personalized comfort and support.
Request a catalog
J & R Music and Computer World
Browse through hundreds of full-color pages offering super values on audio and video equipment, computers, cameras, portables, movies, music, home office gear, and appliances.
Request a catalog
Brigade Quartermasters
Thousands of products for outdoor adventures, search and rescue, hunting, camping, survival preparedness, tactical operations, fitness and personal use.
Request a catalog
Hello Direct
Hello Direct
A wide selection of commercial-grade corded and cordless telephone headsets designed to make time spent on the phone more comfortable. Order your free catalog today!
Stash Tea Catalog
Stash Tea
Specialty teas, accessories & gifts.
Request a catalog

Chadwick's of Boston Catalog
Chadwick's of Boston is the original Off-Price catalog for women. We offer fashions at 20%-50% off department store prices every day. Get your free catalog today!

Return to Top

Netbiz
NetBiz ideas
Make real money online now. A great online business where you keep 100% of the profits. Money back guarantee. Don't miss out!
Request information
Cleveland Institute of Electronics

Cleveland Institute of Electronics
Educational programs for training individuals to become skilled technicians and engineering technologists that are equipped to tackle the complexities of today's industries, whether it's in broadcast engineering, high-tech manufacturing, computer programming, robotics or microprocessor technology.

Return to Top

Enter for a chance to win a
$1000 Shopping Spree

Enter to win 1 of 5 jewelry shopping sprees for $1000! Sponsored by ice.com Enter here

For this week only, we'll give you $10 off on orders of $50 or more. Enter this code during checkout to receive your $10 savings.

CCSAVEOFF7

Here's How to receive your $10:
1) Log on to www.Freeshop.com
2) Choose the items you wish to order from your favorite catalogs
3) Proceed to checkout
4) Enter this Coupon code during checkout: CCSAVEOFF7

Limit one promotional coupon per household per offer and one coupon per purchase. Coupon not combinable. Purchase must be for a total of $50 or more on merchandise. Coupons are not valid with other promotional offers. Coupons must be redeemed at http://www.freeshop.com toward the purchase of products listed on our site. Coupons are not for resale. Coupons cannot be applied to orders already placed with us.
Offer expires 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, October 29, 2001.
Abt Electronics
Chefs
Palm Beach Jewelry
Frederick's of Hollywood