[ga] Roeland Meyer motion support and interest in Marilyn Cade's reasons

[ X ] Agree
[ ] Disagree
with the amended motion put forth by Roeland Meyer.

-------------

However I think that we have to run a regular vote for the archives, the
vote of non active participants etc...

I also agree that dissenters should be given respect and be listen to if we
want to reach a consensus.  So far the only dissenter is Marilyn. I know
Marilyn thinks that one dissenter is of no importance as she explained it
clearly to me at the BC. However I do not share that point of view  and
would genuinely be interested in what she has to say. So we might perhaps's
enlarge he motion support basis: in a placated/non debated "BC document",
Marilyn tells interesting things about the @large; I am sure there is room
for mutual understanding.

I also want to underline that Marilyn is now competing at BC for an NC seat
angainst Bruce James and that she is already temporary NC. Bicameral is not
competition but cooperation at equal level: we should inaugurate in
listening to our NC colleagues.

Jefsey