Re: [ga] Songbird in the BC?

Dear Jeff,
Kent is perfectly eligible to share in the NCDNHC as a represenative for
the non-profit yachclub he is a member. Members of the BC or of the DNHC
are not the individuals but the organizations. Can be Members of the BC:

- every business organizations except those representing ISP, registry,
registrars and IP firms so BC does not compete with the other constituencies.
- every business of more than one year of age and is not predominantly a
Registry, a Registrar or an ISP. Others may become observers.

What counts in the BC is not what someone does, but what is the business
area of who pays him/her and the tearly fee.

I note that New.net has perfectly the right to become a BC Member if being
in business for more than one year, otherwise the BC would acknowledge they
are a Registry (i.e. that their TLDs are valid TLDs for them). They
obviously are but this contradicts the BC position on ICP-3.

Jefsey