Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force Questionnaire

So, in addition to using MS Word format on the Internet, they are asking
the questions; but they are not tracking the answers.

Why even bother?  This is a silly as signing up to be part of the BC
without an invitation from one of the First Level ISPs.

Of course, the people haven't changed, so I suppose they don't know why
it's rude to use MS Word or why it's stupid to take a poll and be so
obvious about not collecting the information or wanting to provide a
vehicle for public participation.

Get Off Line or Get on the Internet, this intermediate stage is grueling.

~k