Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force Questionnaire

This is just gut wrenching hilarious.  I don't care how serious it is.  It could
not be any better scripted in a Ludlum farce of Mel Brooks satire.  ICANN spends
500 thousand dollars on a committee that creates a document that likely carries a
virus, Clanceys' NetForce could not come up with this scenario.

Then they declare a credible threat to the ICANN meeting, invite everyone to
attend and then send them across the street to the completely insecure Tiki Room.

Come on, where is that guy that does the ICANN animated clips.  I was trying to
think of something more ridiculous just for a fun comparison, but I found that I
could not top this, and then I got a cold sweat when I realized all of my
scenarios could come true.

The term "criminally stupid" comes to mind.

Later I will announce a location for a party for any and all who want to laugh and
cry together after the first public meeting regarding this sit-com.  Both Bill and
Jeff are invited and gloves are totally optional.

Quite Sincerely,
Eric

PS. If you are hesitating on coming please do, I will make it worth your while
with a tour of the famous Venice Beach, believe me it is not as Freaky as ICANN
but it is real.  We can always drop down and see the Queen Mary and the Spruce
Goose--good ideas but bad execution, sound familiar.