[ga] Secular?

How come I cannot find a single place for/or member representing a
religious order any where in ICANN.
Are they unwelcome?  Do they not care?  Perhaps instead of a domain name
ownership required to vote in the AL we should require faith membership?
Generally you pay some for both and you have to be real.

Well the possibilities are very interesting, we all know that while
reverse hijacking is bad, how the porn sites grab expiring faith based
domain names is far worse.  Perhaps we should be more concerned with the
human type viruses then the e types.

As too the etype viruses; my personal thanks to Mr. Roesslers' recent
post.
Now that is the way someone who wants to be understood should write on
the GA.  Hard technical talk on the GA is simply braggadocios (yes I
used this long arcane english word to help make my point = bragging, in
marketing we say flag waving)

Sincerely,
Eric

http://www.msnbc.com/news/653706.asp