[ga] Sabatoge from within/security from ourselves

I am beginning to see a clear pattern within the numerous lists which I
monitor and the couple I participate in that indicates that while we
have the top down prevention of users being represented we also have a
digital divide trying to prevent it yet a little less honestly.

Over the past few months I have noticed more and more reference to the
given fact that many highly trained technical people really do harbor
disdain for those who are not so trained.  I see evidence of it on these
lists everyday. (kind of like the divide between Doctors and
Nurses/enlisted and officers/haves and haves not)  We often see Lawyers
and Priests develop this same holier than thou attitude.  Car mechanics
develop it sometimes but I note that the successful shops have a go
between, between the customer who says "it goes ping ping ping up the
hill" and the master mechanic.  In developing web sites we use middle
men between our customers and techies but generally we train our techies
to speak in "ping ping ping" eese.

This is supposed to be the GA of the Domain Name Support Organization.
I know that it is correct to say that domain names are used so we do not
have to get technical, otherwise we would all be running around buying
protocol numbers and marketing 307 849 2 40.

I am becoming less certain that I want a bunch of intellectual snobs
having seats on the board rather than a bunch of business folks that at
least realize public opinion counts and they at least don't try to
attack the user.

{don't worry this will be a very short thread because I have reached way
back to my Juris Doctorate and Philosophy training [sophistry] to write
this in a way to where - if you attack it you are proof of intellectual
snobbery}

Sincerely
Eric