[ga] Efforts well made

>From California,

Great State in the Land of the Free and the Brave.

Good Night and God Bless all travelers to our fair place.

We must never forget how fortunate we are to argue about making the
world a better place.

I wish all those who take the time to come here good speed in your
journey and that you find welcome open arms upon your arrival.

Without all of your countrys' support and support from within this great
nation we would not be about to embark on this upcoming meeting.

We must never forget that we are warriors for communication, open and
free and that by our efforts the world remains a little more peaceful
because of communication.

Let us agree to disagree but keep the dialogue open for through our
openness and sharing we all understand a little more about each other
and make the world a little better.

In the long run, security is about understanding and lack of hate, let
us work toward those goals.

Eric
dotcommoner
GodBless