RE: [ga] RARE DOMAINS.COM SUES VERISIGN OVER SEARCH ENGINE FEATURE

I thought the revenue-by-litigation business plans had all fallen on the
internet scrap-heap by now. I'll bet that I've got code that creates a
pre-existing condition that these schmucks haven't covered.

It doesn't do the credibility, of the hi-tech community, any good when such
vacuous suits are publicized. This is right on up there with that bogus
"Linux" trademark fiasco, of a few years back.