Re[2]: [ga-abuse] Re[2]: [ga] Re: ICANN MdR meeting - Good process than comes good substance to: [ga] icannworld.org

Wednesday, Wednesday, November 14, 2001, 7:32:44 PM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> William X Walsh wrote:

>> Wednesday, Wednesday, November 14, 2001, 3:22:55 PM, Kristy McKee wrote:
>>
>> > The rules of conduct for the General Assembly do not allow for anyone to be
>> > suspended prior to breaking them.
>>
>> No one has asked for that.

> Au contraire, both Jefsey and Joanna have called for exactly that.

1) Thought you weren't responding to me?  Another promise broken so
soon?

2) No, they called for your suspension after you already broke the
rules.  Your posts were a clear and multiple violation of the rules of
the GA list.  had we had effective leadership in the GA, you surely
would have been removed for it.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>