Your apology is unecessary Sotiris was:Re: [ga] my apology

Sotiris and all assembly members,

  Sotiris, you did not need nor did you owe Eric and apology for
anything.
You are quite right that Eric does not represent any  of what he
calls "Dotcommers".  He does not as far as I can tell.  Now he may
represent some of his Vietnamese shoeshine boys in Vietnam under the
.VN ccTLD as third level domain name holders.  However I have
my staff looking into the registered "Shoeshine boys" presently
in the Republic of Vietnam.  Thus far, none are known to have
domain names or are user/stakeholders.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> There is no easy way to offer my apology by consensus to
> Eric Dierker.  When so many raise the cry against one, they
> must be right... right?  Vox populi vox dei for all those
> who subscribe (including the ICANN BoD, I guess).  So, with
> that in mind,  will the GA Chairman Danny Younger be pleased
> to request that my words against Eric Dierker on this List's
> archive be stricken from the public record by the DNSO
> Secretariat.  Eric, though you have obtained this apology
> there's something I want you to know:  I am an Individual.
> You, as an individual volitional entity, can propose
> whatever you like to whomever you please.  But, don't for
> one moment believe or express the idea that you can speak
> for me as an Individual.  As you can see, I'm pretty capable
> of doing that for myself.  Your references to the
> Individuals of developing countries and their plight is
> important to you as an individual - but you don't speak for
> them either - most certainly NOT as Individuals.  You do not
> have that right.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>                    Individual

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827