[ga] FreeShop's Great New Offers - Up to 70% Off!

FreeShop.com

Welcome to the Freeshop.com e-Newsletter!
Check out our incredible FREE offers this week! Take a look at the amazing deals we have for you. We've put together all the best free stuff all in one place!

Featured In this Issue:

Hand selected items that give you the most bang for your buck. Click here to see all items from Up to 70% OFF

Rhinestone Studded Top
Rhinestone-Studded T-Top Save $11.00
This plush polyester/cotton interlock knit is generously sprinkled with rhinestones has pizzazz! Rounded, ribbed neckline, set-in short sleeves. Machine wash/dry.
SALE $3.99 (70% off)

See all products from 220 Hickory

Egyptian Cotton Blankets
“Cairo” Egyptian Cotton Blanket Save $30.00
Warm FeelingsTM thermal weave blankets are as soft and cozy as wool, but just 60% of the weight! The special premium fabric blend is acrylic for softness, plus wool and polyester for warmth and strength. Fiber-tech finish protects against pilling and shedding. Nylon satin binding. Machine wash/dry. Made in USA.
SALE $9.99 (75% off)

See all products from BLAIR Shoppe®

Hanukkah Shalom Waterglobe
Hanukkah Shalom Waterglobe
Save $10.00
Playful yarmulke-wearing cats and dogs get into the spirit of the Hanukkah season in this, mushroom-shaped snow globe that all will enjoy. Our collectible musical holiday gift is hand-sculpted and hand-painted. Plays "Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel." 4-1/2"H.
SALE $19.99 (30% off)

See all products from The San Francisco Music Box

Holiday Stoneware
Holiday Stoneware Save $20.00
A Festive Addition To Your Holiday Table. Perfect for entertaining or daily use, our dishwasher and microwave safe stoneware set lets you dream of a cozy cabin snuggled deep in the snowy woods. The 16 Piece Stoneware Set includes 4 each of 10-1/2" plates, 7-3/4" plates, 16 oz. soup bowls, and 8 oz. mugs. Includes one 12" serving platter and two 9" serving bowls.

SALE $19.95 (50% off)

See all products from Plow & Hearth

Septic Helper 2000
Septic Helper 2000: Don’t let septic system repairs catch you off guard. If septic system maintenance is a concern for you, try Septic Helper 2000. Designed for your septic system, this product is a beneficial bacteria additive that is both safe and easy to use. Septic Helper 2000 is the first step toward maintaining your system. Thousands of satisfied customers have praised Septic Helper 2000. Order information today!
Netbiz
NetBiz ideas
Make real money online to supplement your income. A great home based business where you keep 100% of the profits. Money back guarantee. This is the best money making opportunity on the Internet today!
Request information today!
Cleveland Institute of Electronics
Cleveland Institute of Electronics
Educational programs for training individuals to become skilled technicians and engineering technologists that are equipped to tackle the complexities of today's industries.
Request information today!

Enter to WIN a $1000 Shopping Spree at Freeshop.com
The lucky winner will receive a $1000 gift certificate to spend at FreeShop.com. Shop from over 400 of your favorite catalogs and more than 400,000 products, all in one place.
Enter Now
! Hurry, offer ends 11/15/01

Shoes.com features the largest inventory of in stock shoes on the Web. Find your favorite styles from top brands with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, free shipping on returns and no sales tax.

Click here to see all footwear from shoes.com

Chadwick's of Boston Catalog

Chadwick's of Boston is the original Off-Price catalog for women. We offer fashions at 20%-50% off department store prices every day.
Get your free catalog today!

Hello Direct
Hello Direct

A wide selection of commercial-grade corded and cordless telephone headsets designed to make time spent on the phone more comfortable.
Order your free catalog today!

J. Jill - Great Deal!
Women's apparel, natural fiber sportswear, shoes and accessories. Spend $150 and get $20 off your order
The Sharper Image
Receive the Winemakers Corkscrew at 50% off with any other purchase from the Sharper Image.
Electric Odyssey
Electric Odyssey features products that meld art and function. Free standard shipping on orders over $75! Electronics at great prices.
Palm Beach Jewelry
Shop our fantastic jewelry collection and receive free standard shipping from now until Dec. 4th!
Avon
FREE Gift with $40.00 Purchase! Shop from over 60 Sale items!

SEARCHTHEOUTLET
We've put some of the best searched jewelry all in one place. Click on the links below and find ideas at amazing prices this holiday season. Shop now!

FREEMILES
Earn ClickMiles on qualifying FreeShop.com purchases.