Re: [ga] The "mushroom treatment"....

Funny your reference to the time period spent by myself;

For a man who has obviously not obtained degrees in matters such as
Philosophy and Law with equal time spent studying business and
psychology, who has no marketing education and has no license in
theology you presume much by criticizing my perspective on corporate
constitutional and social matters.  I suggest that my 3,000 hours plus
of studying your internet gives me more than license to invade your
culture.  Especially since a good 100 of it has been spent
researching your posts and the related subject matter.

Please do not mistake my humbleness for anything less than politeness.
Naperville deserves nothing less, as my mother was born and raised there
I understand their moral standards to be far above your technical ones.

Do not assume to battle me in matters of policy and I will let your
technical matters go as they deserve.

I would never talk to a Newbie this way but you show here why your ilk
is no match for the NC or BS.

Attack the message not the messenger.  It makes you look bad otherwise.

I make this contribution to the entire group you ccd.  Because it is
important that while you all may be higher genius than folks like I, you
have not the genius in the human condition and fall well short of your
mandate to take care of those of us less fortunate.  You have a
responsibility not to act sanctimonious.  You have an obligation to act
on our behalf and that requires consultation with those of us who know
what that behalf is and is not.  How dare any and all of you act without
regard to how and what we need (the user wants and needs), you make
science
an evil art to be endowed strictly to those who control it.

{kind of harsh and a rant but take it easy and consider my quarter toned
down, and thank all of you for your wonderful contributions}

Sincerely,
Eric